We love this unique and adorable look created by designer Sweet Jojo Designs. Sometimes great ideas for boys rooms are hard to come by, but this style is such a fun idea. This bedding and accessories capture the spirit of adventure on the high seas in a way that is fun and not scary.
Here are some great ideas for your pirate room:
- Hang a ship wheel on the wall. Here is a fun and inexpensive Pirate Ship Captain's Wheel you can buy on Amazon.
- Use heavy rope to accent your room. You could write your child's name on the wall with rope. If you want the real thing, check out Rope Warehouse where you can buy real nautical rope! Be careful if you use rope in a baby or toddlers room. Put it high and out of reach so your child does not have a chance to be tangled up in the rope.
- If you want to go all out, make a pirate ship bed! Check out this Pirate Ship Bed. What boy wouldn't love this?
- Paint a pirate treasure map on the wall.
- Store toys in a Pirate Treasure Chest.
We hope these ideas will get you sailing on to the pirate room of your little guys dreams. Have you created an amazing pirate themed room for your guy? Head on over to our Facebook page and share your photos with us. We may even feature your room on our blog!